The Process in Art

Art is often used as a way to process. But what about the process of creating art? Here's my journey...

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

New updates

First of all, I'm officially published!
Go to this link http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/9127/becca_campbell.html to keep track of all the articles I publish. Or use this link http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/27885/traveling_like_a_local_in_europe_and.html to go right to the article itself.
Another article will soon be published as well.

I'm writing up a storm. I have at least 100 reviews of places/businesses in Seattle at judysbook.com and 40 or so at yelp.com (look for the picture of me in a cowboy hat!). I make a little money, which feels good...and I am talking to people about getting into the writing world so that I can make a proper living. Very exciting.

I feel like I can't write enough, which is good and bad. I write more than I ever have, for different reasons, on different topics with different styles. It's really cool. Plus I am getting lots of positive feedback and financial validation which is even cooler.

Josh and I are both in the studio in Fremont now...we need to move in more permanently but we have all the heavy furniture in there. I will be starting my wedding dress very soon!

Okay, I need sleep tonight as I have work tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home