The Process in Art

Art is often used as a way to process. But what about the process of creating art? Here's my journey...

Thursday, April 13, 2006

9 days already?

Well, I feel like a lot has happened in the past 9 days and I know I should be updating more frequently so I don't dump a huge post...but alas, only now have I been able to write...or blog, really. I've been writing almost non-stop it seems.

So my great news is that I started writing for a website...Associated Content...and my first piece got published! Very exciting. I am eager to write more. I need a bit of discipline though so I can write more often. There are lots of sites that I want to write for...I've started writing down topics when I think of them..it makes for a more interesting time waiting for the bus.

I'm heading out to the studio today...the week has felt a bit long and I need some quiet, down time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home