The Process in Art

Art is often used as a way to process. But what about the process of creating art? Here's my journey...

Monday, February 20, 2006

A weekend of creation!

Well, I finally got some solid time to work this weekend. I made a mock-up/small version of my feng shui prayer flags, I made Josh a fleece scarf (very cool, if I do say so myself), I made an ironing board mat for our table (no room for an ironing board, but the mat is large, for my big projects, and can be folded away), and I started cutting up t-shirts for my t-shirt quilt. Whew! I know that my available time is going to start being very structured so I guess any free time is going to be utilized. Luckily, I have today off cause of President's Day and I will have even more time to do a few last things. Going to the fabric store can be so overwhelming...but I am happy to say that I have stuff to keep me busy.

I will post pictures soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home