The Process in Art

Art is often used as a way to process. But what about the process of creating art? Here's my journey...

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Employment

After a great wedding and honeymoon we're back to our regular (but now married) life. Except for the fact that I am now employed! The law firm that I've been temping for off and on has hired me PT, 20 hrs a week, M-F for a handsome pay and it was an offer I couldn't refuse. It'll still let me write in the morning (my main goal) and I really love working there. The people really like me and I really like them. It's great fun. So starting next week, I'll be employed.

It's a real blessing since I was about to start looking for work when we got back and I wanted a job with the exact ramification that I've been offered. It gives me some structure, but allows me to work on clothing or writing as well. Very exciting.

I'll also start the two writing projects I've been thinking about and now there won't be the pressure of making money right away to cause any panic. Very cool. That's all for today...I have more to update but I'll do it later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home