The Process in Art

Art is often used as a way to process. But what about the process of creating art? Here's my journey...

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Wedding Zombie

I'm in wedding mode full time and I have not really been processing much of anything. It's strange and uncomfortable to say the least. Even when I talk with Josh, I'm a bit out of it. He tries to pull me back down to earth, but sometimes that doesn't even work. It's time to get all the last minute things done as we don't really have a last minute so to speak...they just all have to be done. Yikes. I'm working as well, so that's a bit much at times. Although, I'll bring my laptop tomorrow and see if I can get more things done that way. Ha ha!
If I had any energy to write about all of this (other than blog) I would. It's a trip, for sure. I see why people elope. I mean, I wouldn't do it but I can see the attraction.

I have to start scheduling the completion of many things so that I don't leave them for all at once. I've been known to do that. Although all simple tasks, it's hard to hold all the details in my head. It's not a bride thing either. It's a Becca thing. I do this for some reason. Always gotta have my hand in everything. GRR. Well, it'll all be over soon enough. I hope I remember to do laundry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home