The Process in Art

Art is often used as a way to process. But what about the process of creating art? Here's my journey...

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Work!

This week is going to be filled with work, luckily. I have two houses and then I work for three days at a law firm doing stuff I've never done (legal secretary!) but still earning money. It's nice to have the income for sure and to do something else every once in a while.
The more I work at other things, the more I want to do art, so it's good. :) Are you doing anything artistic, inspiring, on the edge? Let me know...
Talk to you soon!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:37 PM, Blogger rlo@richardlopezjr.com said…

    i'm teaching physical approaches to acting and assistant directing a show.

    but its funny - now that i'm working and making enough money to pay my bills... i kind of don't want to be an artist. i'm such a sellout. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home