The Process in Art

Art is often used as a way to process. But what about the process of creating art? Here's my journey...

Thursday, December 29, 2005

The "Fun"damentals

So I was inspired to go through my closet because I figured that maybe I should address my environment before I start in on any projects. I think having a proper place to work and a general feeling of comfort and creativity definitely paves the way for expression.

I find that having clothes that don't fit, or that make me feel uncomfortable for some reason is really a waste of space. The idea of getting thinner to fit into them or developing a liking for them (which is even less likely) after a period of time is really depleting. I've tried many times to see if I could manipulate myself into fashion, to no avail.

I like wearing clothes that reflect me and how I want to feel. I am excited to design clothes or elements of clothes that I am proud of.

I get too wrapped up in expressing a specific way and I am learning that there are many levels on which to express myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home